NPACE is continuously accepting ePoster abstract applications for distribution in our ePoster showcase and/or presenting at an upcoming NPACE conference. View additional information about ePosters and our ePoster showcase.
NPacers Quarterly Virtual Conferences
March Conference ePoster Submission Deadline: January 18
June Conference ePoster Submission Deadline: March 26
August Conference ePoster Submission Deadline: June 18
November Conference ePoster Submission Deadline: September 3
Abstract Format Guidelines
- Full name of submitting/corresponding author and all co-authors
- Abstract text:
- Use Times New Roman, 12 Font, 1-inch margins
- Limit to 300 words excluding title, authors info (affiliations) and references
- Highlight the main points
- Introduction: Info statement with the purpose of the presentation
- Methods: Brief description of the research-background
- Discussion: Summary of the unpublished data or other relevant info
- Conclusion: Summarize in 1 or 2 sentences the primary outcomes of the study, including their potential significance
- Funding sources: Funding sources (organizations, institutions, agencies) for the research included in the abstract should be listed.
- Must not contain any commercial bias
Abstract submissions for the NPACE ePoster showcase will be made electronically via the online application below. Please submit the information below:
- Resume(s) for authors(s)
- Short Bio statements for all poster authors
- One measurable learning outcome
- 50-word presentation summary that will be used for conference publication
- Co-authors submitted with the accepted abstracts will be included in the conference materials.
- All decisions on abstract acceptance are final.
Note: Upon acceptance, online-only ePoster participants will be charged a one-time, non-refundable $50 administrative fee.
Abstract Review and Notification
All abstracts will be reviewed and selected based on criteria requirements by an NPACE nurse planner. This will ensure adherence to the ANCC Commission on Accreditation CE provider guidelines.
Notification of abstract decision will be emailed to the contact person who submitted the abstract submission along with a speaker agreement and ePoster instructions/requirements. These ePosters are web-based allowing presenters to quickly and easily build a virtual ePoster using stacks of interactive blocks including text, graphics, and links to videos and other websites. By utilizing this ePoster system, NPACE will be able to display your poster within the online showcase for other advanced practice clinicians to view in the future.
The authors will be also be asked to provide five multiple-choice questions/answers for NPACE to create a quiz that will be incorporated into your ePoster allowing learners to earn contact hours.
Intellectual Property Rights
ePosters and content, including all intellectual property rights therein, will remain the sole and exclusive property of the author(s). No replication or use of the content may occur without the permission of the author(s) and proper citation.