Radiographic interpretation continues to be very difficult for providers especially those who are new or changing roles. This live webinar will give attendees a strong introduction to the understanding and reading of chest X-rays as well as abdomen series. Multiple digital x-rays will be used to demonstrate normal vs abnormal variants. This discussion will be using primarily adult based radiographs.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer CE-accredited Partner Programs on the topics of Influenza, COVID, and migraine management, as well as a bonus session featuring highly sought-after Bayer IUD information and hands-on training. Earn 4.0 CE contact hours!
Don’t miss this unique webinar event. Participants will have the opportunity to engage and interact with the speakers and get answers through a Q&A session directly following each of the presentations.
See all NPACE events
Friday, December 3, 2021
VINDICO MEDICAL EDUCATION PARTNER PROGRAM: Migraine Management for the Nurse Practitioner: Acute and Preventive Therapies to Reduce Burden of Disease
Learning Objectives: Upon successful completion of these activities, participants should be better able to:
- Incorporate symptomatology, clinical history, and evidence-based diagnostic criteria for the timely and accurate identification of patients with episodic migraine.
- Employ the most recent clinical evidence regarding safety and efficacy of acute and preventive treatments for the management of migraine.
Patient Identification: Issues and Challenges in the Diagnosis of Migraine
Managing Migraine from the Nurse Practitioner’s Perspective: Acute and Preventive Treatments
Case Presentation: Acute/Preventive Treatment for Episodic Migraine
LIVE Question & Answer
VINDICO MEDICAL EDUCATION PARTNER PROGRAM: Influenza in the House: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prophylaxis
Sponsored CE Webinar
– Diagnosing Flu Early to Improve Outcomes
– Array of tests – evaluating sensitivity and specificity
– Differentiating respiratory conditions with an eye on COVID
– When to test versus treating without testing
– Treating Influenza with an Eye On Efficacy and Use as Prophylaxis
– Deciphering treatment options based on efficacy and safety
– Comparison of baloxavir maroxil to NAIs regarding MOAs, viral resistance, reduction of duration of clinical illness, and cessation of viral shedding in normal patients and those at high risk for complications
– Use of prophylaxis in those exposed to influenza
– Post-test & Question/Answer
Vindico Medical Education
NPACE WEBINAR: Radiology Interpretation: Chest and Abdomen
Radiographic interpretation continues to be very difficult for providers especially those who are new or changing roles. This course will give you a strong introduction to the understanding and reading of chest X-rays as well as abdomen series. Multiple digital x-rays will be used to demonstrate normal vs abnormal variants. This discussion will be using primarily adult-based radiographs.
As a result of this activity, the learner will be able to:
1. Identify normal from abnormal CXR including pneumonia, pneumothorax, rib fractures, CHF, Thoracic compression fractures
2. Identify key landmarks on a chest radiograph including heart, lungs, osseous structures, diaphragm, mediastinum, and pulmonary vasculature
3. Identify urgent from non-urgent abdomen x-rays and the difference between free air and stomach gas, ID difference between SBO and ileus
DKB MED PARTNER PROGRAM: COVID-19: Keeping Up With a Moving Target - Improving Health Equity
Sponsored CE Program
Describe current management strategies and identify potential treatments for mild to moderate COVID-19, with a specific focus on vulnerable populations
Evaluate best practices for managing patients with COVID-19 using monoclonal antibodies and other agents, with a focus on efficacy against emerging viral variants.
Clinicians require education about treating people with COVID-19 requiring hospitalization.
Describe current management strategies and identify potential treatments for COVID-19 requiring hospitalization.
Virtual Bayer IUD Training Program
Monday, November 15, 2021