This FREE live webinar event will provide critical information related to the COVID pandemic, specifically the numerous ramifications to navigate in the long term. Advanced Practice Primary Care providers will be faced with treating and managing their long-haul COVID patients and NPACE is pleased to offer this program to help you meet these challenges.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer a CE Partner Program, COVID: Keeping Up with a Moving Target – Improving Health Equity.
Don’t miss these important presentations. Participants will have the opportunity to engage and interact with the speakers and get answers through a Q&A session directly following each presentation.
See all NPACE events
Friday, May 21, 2021
NPACE WEBINAR: Long Term COVID Care in Primary Care
This infectious disease has numerous ramifications to navigate long-term. This lecture on Post-Acute Sequela of COVID-19 Syndrome (PASC) or long hauler syndrome will discuss the epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and clinical approach to PASC.
As a result of this activity, the learner will be able to:
1. Describe the prevalence of Post-Acute Sequalae COVID-19
2. Discuss the clinical features of Post-Acute Sequalae COVID-19
3. Implement evaluation of patients with Post-Acute Sequalae COVID-19
DKB MED PARTNER PROGRAM: COVID: Keeping Up with a Moving Target – Improving Health Equity
Sponsored CE Webinar
– Describe current management strategies and identify potential treatments for mild to moderate COVID-19, with a specific focus on vulnerable populations.
– Evaluate best practices for managing patients with COVID-19 using monoclonal antibodies and other agents, with a focus on efficacy against emerging viral variants.
– Clinicians require education about treating people with COVID-19 requiring hospitalization.
– Describe current management strategies and identify potential treatments for COVID-19 requiring hospitalization.
Sponsored by: DKB MED