Are you wondering what the latest is on prescribing antibiotics? This live webinar will provide answers. Nurse Practitioner Dr. Susan Feeney will review antibiotic stewardship and updates for primary care NPs. The presentation will highlight data, best practices, and evidence for helping guide patients in care.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer a CE-accredited Partner Program on the topic of Influenza.
Don’t miss this double-feature webinar event. Participants will have the opportunity to engage and interact with the speakers and get answers through a Q&A session directly following each of the presentations.
See all NPACE events
Friday, September 24, 2021
NPACE WEBINAR: Antibiotic Stewardship and Updates
In this presentation, nurse practitioner, Dr. Susan Feeney will review antibiotic stewardship and updates for primary care NPs. This presentation will highlight data, best practices, and evidence for helping guide patients in care.
VINDICO MEDICAL EDUCATION PARTNER PROGRAM: Influenza in the House: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prophylaxis
– Diagnosing Flu Early to Improve Outcomes
– Array of tests – evaluating sensitivity and specificity
– Differentiating respiratory conditions with an eye on COVID
– When to test versus treating without testing
– Treating Influenza with an Eye On Efficacy and Use as Prophylaxis
– Deciphering treatment options based on efficacy and safety
– Comparison of baloxavir maroxil to NAIs regarding MOAs, viral resistance, reduction of duration of clinical illness, and cessation of viral shedding in normal patients and those at high risk for complications
– Use of prophylaxis in those exposed to influenza
– Post-test & Question/Answer
Sponsored by: Vindico Medical Education
Tuesday, September 7, 2021